Zealous Advocates For You
At the law firm of JMG, PLLC, our primary focus is on you, the client. We are energetic, zealous advocates for our clients’ interests, with a focus on the details and a strong commitment to helping those we serve. Our legal team brings more than 20 years of combined experience and a shared commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Meet Your Legal Team
Our team brings a combination of unique experience and a shared commitment to winning for our clients:
- Stephanie Johnson: She was the prosecuting attorney for the state of Tennessee for seven years, focusing on domestic violence, aggravated assault, stalking, harassment and orders of protection. She also served as Lead Assistant District Attorney in DeKalb County where she successfully handled more than 15 jury trials.
- Bruce Alexander MacLeod: Former officer with the United States Marine Corps, Mr. MacLeod served as Assistant District Attorney for seven years, within that time handling more than 1,000 DUI cases. As lead prosecutor in White County, he successfully tried more than 20 jury trials.
- Victor Hugo Gernt III: Mr. Gernt has served as Assistant Attorney General in General in Putnam, Cumberland, White and Dekalb counties, where he was successful in more than 15 jury trials and prosecuted child sexual abuse cases. He also teaches the fundamentals of constitutional law at Vol State Community College.
- James Hargis: Mr. Hargis has prosecuted all DUI offenses in Putnam and Cumberland Counties in the 13th Judicial District. He has a 100% success rate at trial.
Our legal team knows the law and we have made a tradition of winning.
When Experience Matters, Don’t Leave Your Future To Chance
Our attorneys serve clients in Cokeville and other areas of Tennessee in a wide range of legal matters. One thing common to all the areas we practice is that the outcome of these cases has a major impact on our clients’ futures.
- Criminal defense: With potential jail time, financial penalties and a ruined future, the stakes are extremely high in criminal defense matters. Our lawyers are all former prosecutors in Tennessee, which gives us an edge in criminal defense strategy and litigation.
- Family law: The stakes are uniquely high when your family’s future is involved. There are also significant financial ramifications to the outcome of these negotiations. Our lawyers have the experience to protect your financial and family futures.
- Real estate: There is major financial risk in any type of real estate negotiation, transaction or dispute. Our attorneys understand these risks and we will use our extensive knowledge and experience to help you.
Our entire shares the goal of zealously protecting your interests in whatever legal issue you are facing.
Contact Our Legal Team
Schedule a consultation with our attorneys to discuss your case. It is important to get a lawyer involved as soon as possible, regardless of what type of legal issues you are facing. Call us at 931-492-8407 or fill out our online contact form.